Thursday, August 25, 2005

Update on issues.

I have recently started to compile a few records of folks that have come to my blog and I have actually, through the help of the resources I have gained, be able to help a few soldiers and families. Please note that in the strictest confidence you can contact me and I will direct you to a group of supporters that are willing to help you and I with nothing in it for them. I am trying to start a non profit organization so if you know of any that can invest or donate I have began a business plan. I would like to personally thank Dr Asa who has been key in assisting the affected people. I also am going to add POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER as a condition that I will assist veterans with. Please submit question to my email
hqvaccinea@yahoo.com.

Please help sponsor our web site.  Sponsors contact our webmaster at jblazez94@yahoo.com

 

Send mail to hqvaccine@yahoo.com with questions about the Vaccine A or Autoimmune illnesses.

Contact our webmaster.

Copyright © 2004 Vaccine A Resource Center, Inc.
 

for More Information Contact:

Vaccine A Resource Center, Inc.
Suite 506
Lawton, OK 73505

Internet:
hqvaccine@yahoo.com

Executive Director E Colon: jblazez94@yahoo.com
President E Colon: hqvaccine@yahoo.com
 

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)