Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Trying to give notice

This is a copy of what I have sent news agencies in the area.

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

There have been recent developments on the anthrax vaccine program. I am a veteran Iraqi Freedom and I personally have began having a few problems. As of today the pentagon has begun revaccination. Please see this link http://vaccinea.blogspot.com/.

I have more info on this please contact me if you want to know more.

j blaze

Please help sponsor our web site.  Sponsors contact our webmaster at jblazez94@yahoo.com

 

Send mail to hqvaccine@yahoo.com with questions about the Vaccine A or Autoimmune illnesses.

Contact our webmaster.

Copyright © 2004 Vaccine A Resource Center, Inc.
 

for More Information Contact:

Vaccine A Resource Center, Inc.
Suite 506
Lawton, OK 73505

Internet:
hqvaccine@yahoo.com

Executive Director E Colon: jblazez94@yahoo.com
President E Colon: hqvaccine@yahoo.com
 

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)