Saturday, November 06, 2004

Man Claims Anthrax Vaccine Almost Killed Him

By Tiani JonesFirst Coast News

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- A St. Augustine man is joining hundreds of military men and women around the country, who claim the Anthrax Vaccine they were forced to take is now making them sick.24-year-old Brad Priester said after taking the vaccine he went from being a healthy, energetic young man to having dozens of medical ailments."My heart is irregular now, it's enlarged, I have high blood pressure, I have renal failure of course. I was on dialysis for nine months. My legs don't bend, my hands don't bend like they used to," explains Priester.
more

Please help sponsor our web site.  Sponsors contact our webmaster at jblazez94@yahoo.com

 

Send mail to hqvaccine@yahoo.com with questions about the Vaccine A or Autoimmune illnesses.

Contact our webmaster.

Copyright © 2004 Vaccine A Resource Center, Inc.
 

for More Information Contact:

Vaccine A Resource Center, Inc.
Suite 506
Lawton, OK 73505

Internet:
hqvaccine@yahoo.com

Executive Director E Colon: jblazez94@yahoo.com
President E Colon: hqvaccine@yahoo.com
 

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)